The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks
Is writing an ebook a great path to fame and fortune … or an easy way to waste months of your life?
Let me teach you exactly how to create ebooks that your readers will snap up.
You’ve probably read a few ebooks – or maybe a few dozen. You know that a free ebook would win you more subscribers, and that a paid ebook could be a great source of passive income.
The problem is, writing an ebook isn’t like writing a blog post. Ebooks require time, dedication and careful planning and design.
In this guide, I’ll give you everything you need to know. Once you’ve read it, you’ll be able to:
- Come up with the perfect idea for an ebook that’s exactly what your readers want
- Keep going until you finish – even if you’ve tried and failed to write an ebook in the past
- Use simple techniques to polish your ebook so that it looks professional
- Sell your ebook to an eager audience who can’t wait to read it
Write and Publish a Successful Ebook
As well as publishing my own ebooks – some free, some paid-for – I’ve worked on ebooks with my coaching clients. I know that writing and publishing an ebook can feel very daunting, so The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks is designed to give you everything you need to know in easy, short chapters.
I’ll take you through everything from writing the content to creating the sales page. In just a month’s time, you could have a finished ebook for sale.
And in case you’re wondering whether it’s really possible to create ebooks that readers can’t wait to buy, just look at what Robert said during the pre-launch of this very ebook (the third in the Blogger’s Guide series):
The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks is a 107-page ebook, packed with tips, ideas, examples and screenshots to help you create a hugely successful ebook. It costs just $29.
(And if it doesn’t work for you? I’ll give you a 100% refund, no questions asked. You’ve got a twelve month guarantee, so that you have plenty of time to write and launch your ebook – and to see the results for yourself.)
Jade Craven from LaunchWatch says (in her review):
This is the first product I’ve read targeted at newbies, but written by someone with a lot of experience. […]
I knew a lot about getting your ebooks out there but very little about the basics. I’ve been learning by trial and error which has led to lacklustre sales. […] I believe that this product fills a much-needed gap in the industry and should be the first book people buy when creating their first product.
Cara Stein from 17000 Days says:
I loved Irresistible Ebooks. It’s so concise, yet so comprehensive!
Everything you need to know is right there, from overall strategy to how-to details.
I’ve read a ton of stuff on this topic, and I still picked up a few things I didn’t know. Great job!
You’ll Get All This…
A 107-page ebook with twenty-five chapters:
Part One: Planning Your Ebook
- Chapter One: Find Out Exactly What Your Readers Want to Buy
- Chapter Two: How to Run a Great Survey and Get Your Readers to Fill It In
- Chapter Three: Using Your Survey Results to Start Developing Killer Ideas
- Chapter Four: Creating a Roadmap For Your Ebook So That You Stay On Track
Part Two: Writing Your Ebook
- Chapter Five: Setting Yourself a Deadline That Won’t Kill You
- Chapter Six: Staying Motivated to Keep Writing – Every Single Week
- Chapter Seven: How to Get the Most From Every Ebook-Writing Session
- Chapter Eight: Structuring Your Chapters to Make Them Easy to Write (And Read)
- Chapter Nine: How Your Ebook Style Differs From Your Blogging Style
- Chapter Ten: Reshaping Your First Draft to Make it Flow Perfeclty
- Chapter Eleven: How to Get Incredibly Valuable Feedback on Your Ebook
- Chapter Twelve: Using the Feedback You’ve Received to Make Your Ebook Even Better
Part Three: Polishing Your Ebook
- Chapter Thirteen: Editing Your Ebook – Your Essential Nine-Point Checklist
- Chapter Fourteen: How to Make Your Ebook Look Professional and Polished
- Chapter Fifteen: Putting a Great Cover On Your Ebook
- Chapter Sixteen: Different Ebook File Formats – Which Should You Use?
- Chapter Seventeen: Adding Bonuses So That Your Ebook is Absolutely Irresistible
Part Four: Selling Your Ebook
- Chapter Eighteen: How to Put Your Ebook Up for Sale to the World
- Chapter Nineteen: Getting Testimonials That Will Turn Prospects into Buyers
- Chapter Twenty: The Essential Ingredients for Your Sales Page
- Chapter Twenty-One: Using Design Elements So Your Sales Page Grabs Attention
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Getting a List of Potential Buyers – Before You Launch
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Crucial Ways to Promote Your Ebook When You Launch
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Keeping Revenue Coming In After the Launch
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Where Next? Building on Your First Ebook
Todd Boyer from PhitZone says:
Ali, I like how you’ve laid this out. This is the first time that I’ve seen a true writer lay this out, versus the typical ebook author that says, “Just bang it out, release the book, market it, and watch the money roll in.” What you’re providing is fresh, in my opinion.
Shawn McLeod from 10 Talent Wealth says…
Successfully writing and launching an eBook can be a daunting task. But, Ali’s The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible eBooks seems to literally take you by the hand and walk you through the entire process!
As you’d expect, the work is well organized. What I appreciate most are the examples and the links to quality products which can aid in saving time and getting to the finish line more quickly.
Something I am continually working on in my writing is creating a warm and engaging “voice”. I feel like Ali is actually sitting there talking me through some of the more technical aspects, like setting up a sales page or e-Junkie links.
All in all, if you have an eBook within you, yet to be birthed, TBG to Irresistible eBooks is a must-have. I’ve taken advantage of personal coaching as well. I know I have the tools I need to get the job done.
Get Your Ebook Started: Buy The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks Now
Your Success Guarantee
I hope that your ebooks will be as successful (and as fun to write!) as mine have been. If you’re not happy with this ebook for any reason, just let me know within twelve months. I’ll be very happy to refund your money.
Why such a long guarantee period, when most ebook authors only offer thirty days? Because I want you to have the time to really put this into practice and see the results for yourself.
Allan from DrGolfGeek says…
At first, I was sceptical. I’d read Ali’s blog, caught up with her guest posts…heck, I’d even been a student on her “Blog On” course. She’d given me so much help, so much useful content, I didn’t think there was much her eBook could add. After all, I’d written my own eBook, hadn’t I?
It turns out I was wrong. More wrong than I’d be if I thought my (hideous) plaid golf trousers were acceptable for day-to-day use
The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks is essential for anyone who wants to develop the type of eBook people actually read .
All too often, eBooks are over-written and under-read. They end up in the hard drive equivalent of the Falkland Islands, gathering dust.
Unless you learn how to conceive, write, format and market an eBook like an expert.
Unless you had a handy tome to read before, during and after writing your eBook. A tome which contains all the advice you need…and not a letter more.
Unless (and you can probably tell where I’m going with this) you have The Blogger’s Guide to Irresistible Ebooks.
Sure, other books are out there; some have as much helpful information, some are as well written and some are the same bargain price.
But I bet you can’t find another which meets all 3 of those criteria.